If you have become the temporary owner of one of the brooches from this project, please go to the relevant tab/page and write something. Here are some things to think about:
- If you feel like it can you describe yourself
- Could you explain how you came into possession of the brooch? (eg – where were you, what time of day was it, did you know the person, what city/country were you in, any anecdotes about the encounter that may be of interest etc…)
- What were some of the key aspects of the exchange that took place that were of interest to you as they relate to the projects concepts/ideas? (eg – republicanism, jewellery, gardening, plants, post-materialist aspect, trust aspect etc…)
- How did you feel about taking something off someone else?
- How do you think you will feel about having to relinquish your brooch?
- How do you feel about not owning this piece of jewellery?
- How would you feel if you handed over the brooch to someone who then keeps it permanently, sells it, vandalises or destroys it?
- Can you take a picture of the brooch on you to be posted on the blog? If you would like to do this, then you’ll need to email me the image so I can put it on. My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you saw the brooch for sale, what would you do?